Forum DecentlyMU
Forum DecentlyMU
Forum DecentlyMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

➤DecentlyMU Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ Rule For Speeder ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sp3ciaL
DecentlyMU Owner
 DecentlyMU Owner

Data de inscriere : 2015-10-10
Varsta : 27

[ Rule For Speeder ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Rule For Speeder ]   [ Rule For Speeder ] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:38 am

Hello everyone has i see the most part of our comunity are agree to add more strong rules againts the players using cheats so i will add this new rule based on what the most part of fair players want

Cheaters /speedhack/hit hack /autopot /antireflec and many other this will be their punish from now on

1st time banned = 30 days ban with chance to unban himself with credits

2nd time banned = 30 days + back stat and lvl on the character with chance to unban himself with credits

3rd time banned = 30 days + back stat and lvl on the character and also restart of the credits

now for hit hack will be banned on account +character + back stat and lvl and restart on their credits the first time we catch of the usser had a report with proofs

Now has i know we most part of the players use the option change name or them delete the character so i will made a black list about accounts and characters reason of this is even if the usser change is name the account will be allways same

Now for the ussers who report players cheating/selling/ any forbiden thing in game i will give a reward but this reward will be only aplied if the player reporting show the proper proofs

i hope this help to make a more fair game for everyone who have request me for made a rule like this

and the rewards for the ussers who report a player cheating will be credits !

thanks for understanding .
Back to top Go down
http://decentlymu.ru/

[ Rule For Speeder ]
Page 1 of 1